From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Problem with Cactus on Unix Jboss/Tomcat
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2002 14:50:26 GMT
Djien Dobre Rafal,

Looking at the source code it seems the error has to do with cookies not
matching the cookie domain or cookie path. As you do not seem to be
specifying any domain nor path, this is strange and may be a bug.

I would need more information. Would you be able to turn on Cactus
logging and send the client log file?

Thanks

Do widzenia
-Vincent

PS: I have just committed some code in Cactus to improve the error
handling so that we get a nice error instead of a NPE ...