From "Manoj, Mathew" <Manoj.Mat...@principal.com>
Subject RE: config of struts with cactus
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:06:33 GMT
Actually i am trying to set up a development env with Struts1.0,Vaj4.0 and cactus.
          I got an error.It was as a result of the fact that the package org.apache.commons.cactus
had been changed to org.apache.cactus in the revision made from version 1.1 to version 1.2.
So i tried with struts1.1 and it worked well.
Hope i explained it
thanks folks

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@octo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 10:41 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: config of struts with cactus

Manoj,

I don't understand. Cactus offers features to provide *container*
objects to your test case. If there's an incompatibility it will be with
some container not following the Servlet/JSP/Filter spec (or Cactus
having a bug and doing something forbidden by the spec). Nothing to do
with Struts, which is also using the Servlet API. Are you saying that
Struts 1.0 was doing something forbidden WRT the Servlet API?

-Vincent