From Vikas Malla <malla...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject tomcat 4.0.3
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:34:10 GMT

Vincent:
I was following the link http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/testedon.html, for the list of software
cactus has been tested on. The list doesn't include tomcat 4.0.3, so I wanted to ask whether
there could be some vulnerabilities associated with me choosing 4.0.3 for my in-container
testing. Please let me know if you are aware of any known issues with cactus 1.4.1 and tomcat
4.0.3. And why was 4.0.3 not considered?
Thanks.
Post your ad on Yahoo! India Autos.Check out the used Maruti, Fiat and Ford models on sale
now.