From Charlene Mitchell <charlene...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: followRedirects is false
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:44:35 GMT
Hello,

It's disappointing that no-one knows the answer to
this  - it must be a fairly common problem :-(
I have to accept that it's just not possible
then...sigh...

Okay, is there a plan B?
I could accept running this from an Ant task but I
would still need the Form Authentication to work.
However, for security reasons there is no 'test' user,
there are only valid LDAP users so I cannot hard-code
a username and password into the Cactus test (I can't
have that in CVS!)

Is it possible to run Cactus from an ant task and
specify the username and password into the test from
the command line?
e.g.   ant runtests -Duid=myUid -Dpwd=myPWD

??

(Hopefully) Thanks in advance

Charlene

 --- Charlene Mitchell <charlene_ml@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote: > Hi,

> I have a secure EJB application running on
> JBoss3.0.3/Jetty and I'm trying to integrate some
> Cactus Unit Tests. I have read the docs and created
> sample EJB Test, deployed it in a war and added
> security to the web.xml so that I can authenticate
> and
> run the tests from a browser.
>
> ..but after I log in I get a page back indicating an
> error as follows:
> BROWSER ERROR
> =============
> "Failed to get the test results. This is probably
> due
> to an error that happened on the server side when
> trying to execute the tests. Here is what was
> returned
> by the server : []"
>
> This tells me nothing so I look in the JBoss log and
> see the following:
> JBOSS ERROR
> ===========
> INFO  [wire] >> "Content-type:
> application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
> INFO  [wire] >> "Host: localhost"
> INFO  [wire] >> "User-Agent: Jakarta HTTP
> Client/2.0.0a1"
> INFO  [wire] >> \r\n
> INFO  [wire] << "HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily"
> [\r\n]
> INFO  [wire] << "Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:16:09
> GMT"
> [\r\n]
> INFO  [wire] << "Server: Jetty/4.1.0 (SunOS 5.8
> sparc)" [\r\n]
> INFO  [wire] << "Servlet-Engine: Jetty/4.1.0
> (Servlet
> 2.3; JSP 1.2; java 1.4.0_01)" [\r\n]
> INFO  [wire] << "Set-Cookie:
> JSESSIONID=bsp7oiipqikl7;Path=/myapp-ejbtest" [\r\n]
> INFO  [wire] << "Set-Cookie2:

JSESSIONID=bsp7oiipqikl7;Version=1;Path=/myapp-ejbtest;Discard"

http://localhost/myapp-ejbtest/login.html;JSESSIONID=bsp7oiipqikl7"

"http://localhost:19201/myapp-ejbtest/login.html;JSESSIONID=bsp7oiipqikl7"
> "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 4.0)"
> "GET

/myapp-ejbtest/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass=my.package.MyBeanTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST