From Richard Heintze <sieg_hein...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Where do I put the junit-noframes.xsl for JBoss3.0/Tomcat4.0?
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:39:46 GMT

Vincent,
 It says to put it in %TOMCAT_ROOT%WebApps/Test -- why there? I'm wrapping these servlets
as an EJB. This works, except I cannot find the xsl file when the servlet is deployed.
The instructions you gave me are not for EJB. I want to do with EJB/JBoss. Is this possible?
I tried putting the xsl file there  (%TOMCAT_ROOT%WebApps/Test  -- I assume this translates
to g:/jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3/catalina/webapps/test/junit-noframes.xsl for me since there
is no longer any tomcat directory) and it did not help. I still keep getting this error:

The system cannot locate the object specified. Error processing resource 'http://10.0.0.4:8080/SampleServlet/servlet/junit-noframes.xsl'.

Thanks,
              Siegfried
 Vincent Massol <vmassol@octo.com> wrote:Hi Richard,

You can check
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_runner.html#from_browser or
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_tomcat.html). They both explain
where to put the xsl file.

But be warned that it only works with a browser capable of doing XSLT
transformation (IE 6 can, I don't know about the others). In the future,
we'll provide server-side XSLT transformation).

Thanks
-Vincent