From Ryan Steckel <rsteck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cactus and Sun One Appserver
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:15:17 GMT
I having trouble getting cactus setup in Sun One App
Server. I have the required jar files (junit.jar,
cactus.jar, aspectjrt.jar, commons-httpclient.jar ) in
a project/lib folder (commons-logging is in Sun One's
"global" lib folder), and I add each one explicitly to
the server's class path.

When I access my my test servlet (through
ServletTestRunner), I get a NoClassDefFoundError for
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod.

I can print the java.class.path System property and
see that commons-httpclient.jar is in the class path.

Any idea why this is so? Is this a Sun One specific
thing?

Thanks.