From Vikas Malla <malla...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: javascript
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:33:42 GMT

i have this body tag in my test.jsp :
will this be executed when I retrieve test.jsp from cactus/httpunit WebResponse object?
thanks.

  Nicholas Lesiecki <nick@eblox.com> wrote: I think that Cactus will support any Java-script
related assertions
accessible from HttpUnit's WebResponse class (accessible in the endXXX
method for a given request-response cycle). Cactus itself does not provide
any support. What are you looking to do?

Cheers,
Nick