From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: HttpConnection for each testXXXX
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:31:27 GMT
Hi John,

Humm ... The short answer is you can't ... The default implementation
uses HttpClient and HttpClient has one connection per instance (there is
a MultiHttpClient available but that's not the one we're using ATM).

My question to you is: why would you need only one connection? Are you
using it to perform performance tests?

The longer answer is that Cactus has 2 possible implementations for
connecting to the server side and you could use the one that uses the
JDK HttpURLConnection class, which I believe is implementing HTTP 1.1 in
JDK 1.3+ and thus reuse a connection (not too sure but I think it does).

-Vincent