From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: followRedirects is false
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:00:21 GMT
Hi Charlene,

Following redirect is off in Cactus as Cactus is a unit testing tool.
Thus the idea is that if one of your method on the server side returns a
302 HTTP response you should be able to assert that in endXXX().

That said some persons have expressed a wish to make that configurable
so that follow redirects could be turned on. I think it's a good idea. I
someone wants to submit a patch... :-)

You mention a browser error. How do you start the test?

Thanks
-Vincent

"http://localhost:19201/myapp-ejbtest/login.html;JSESSIONID=bsp7oiipqikl
7"
> "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 4.0)"
> "GET
> /myapp-

ejbtest/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass
=m

y.package.MyBeanTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TE
ST