From "IAS" <cac...@iasandcb.pe.kr>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL]apache xml stylebook output (HTMLPrinter and Xalan2Processor) encoding configurability
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:56:26 GMT
Thank you very much for adding the Korean link. It is good news to the
whole Jakarta Seoul Project team, and we're dreaming of adding "Korean"
link to Jakarta main site some day. (Our main link is
http://jakarta.apache-korea.org) Until then and from then, we will never
stop trying our best to share knowledge and wisdom from Jakarta with
those who read the Korean language.

I guess xml stylebook has not been active for a while, so it is
necessary to reignite the development (possibly maintenance) of xml
stylebook somehow. I also sent two developers who actually coded the
classes some message to call for updating, and been awaiting a response
so far. I hope there would be a flame sooner of later.

IAS

Independent Java Technology Evangelist
http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr

Jakarta Seoul Project Coordinator