From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: IFrames
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:54:36 GMT
Hi Wolfgang,

I confirm that Cactus is the wrong tool! It only does unit testing
(white box testing) ATM with a little functional testing by the ability
to assert the response using HttpUnit for example.

I don't know of any tool but I am sure there are. You can also patch
HttpUnit to add support for IFrame or ask for this feature on the
HttpUnit SourceForge web site.

Cheers,
-Vincent