From "Larry Tambascio" <ltambas...@charter.net>
Subject Re: Multi Step Tests - Better HttpUnit Integration
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:48:58 GMT
Hi Steve,

It sounds to me like what you really need is HttpUnit.
 I'm unsure what Cactus is buying you.  What I have
usually done is to setup the session as though all your
preceding requests and responses have been made.  My guess
is that it would take about the same amount of code to
setup all the session values as it does to do the HttpUnit
web conversation thing.  Finding out what those all are
could be tedious, but it would make your tests cleaner and
faster, IMHO.

-Larry