From "Larry Tambascio" <ltambas...@charter.net>
Subject Re: Content type/httpunit endXxx
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 20:15:32 GMT
Thanks Vincent,

That did it!!  I actually tried adding that line in my
testXxx method earlier, but I added it after the forward.
 That didn't work.  Why did putting the setContentType
before the forward make a difference??

To answer your other question, some of the test cases
could probably exclusively be done with HttpUnit, but most
of the testing will do some asserts in the testXxx
methods.  And besides, I like having the best of both
worlds in one framework.  :-)

Thanks again!!
-Larry