From "Marco Barcella" <barce...@appiancorp.com>
Subject Cactus Set-up
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:11:31 GMT
I am trying to install Cactus, I set the classpath variable to include every
.jar file in the
client and server side (TomCat), I dowloaded the nightly-version and the
test samples
as in the tutorials. Then I configered the build.properties file according
to my environment
and when I run "ant test.all" I get the following error that I cannot fix:

165: missing property or property pointing to an invalid file (check your
build.properties file)

I believe I correctly indicated the path to the .jar files,
maybe someone can help me,
thanks in advance,
Marco