From Qingxian Wang <qingxian_w...@sunsystems.com>
Subject Concurency test
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:28:55 GMT
Hi,

Can we use Cactus to do concurency test, i.e. to test multi-clients?

Qingxian

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If
you have received this e-mail in error you must not copy, distribute or take
any action in reliance on it. Please notify the sender by e-mail or
telephone.
We utilise an anti-virus system and therefore any files sent via e-mail will
have been checked for known viruses. You are however advised to run your own
virus check before opening any attachments received as we will not in any
event accept any liability whatsoever once an e-mail and/or any attachment
is received. Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not
necessarily reflect the views of Systems Union Group plc or any of its
subsidiary companies.