From Qingxian Wang <qingxian_w...@sunsystems.com>
Subject RE: 1.5dev failure - CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:07:55 GMT
I have the simila problem,too.  I had to swtich back to 1.4.1 because the
problem breaks down my buils.

Qingxian

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:lists@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: 23 September 2002 16:04
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org; Deryl Seale
Subject: 1.5dev failure - CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1

I upgraded last week to a nightly build of Cactus 1.5dev that had the
FormAuthentication in it.  This problem, however, is not
FormAuthentication related as I've switched back to using BASIC.  This
does not happen on every test, only on this one.  This particular form
is submitting several fields, and StrutsTestCase is being used which I
believe only uses GET.  Could that be the problem?  Too many parameters
for GET?

Thanks,
	Erik

     [junit] Testcase:
testSaveContactInfo(edu.darden.alumni.contactinfo.ContactI
nfoTest):       Caused an ERROR
     [junit] CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
     [junit] java.io.IOException: CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
     [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.ChunkedInputStream.nextChunk(Ch
unkedInputStream.java:151)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.ChunkedInputStream.read(Chunked
InputStream.java:134)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.ChunkedInputStream.read(Chunked
InputStream.java:144)
     [junit]     at
java.io.InputStreamReader.fill(InputStreamReader.java:168)
     [junit]     at
java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:244)
     [junit]     at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:134)
     [junit]     at java.io.BufferedReader.read1(BufferedReader.java:182)
     [junit]     at java.io.BufferedReader.read(BufferedReader.java:256)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.util.IoUtil.getText$ajcPostAround4(IoUtil.j
ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):92)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.util.IoUtil.getText(IoUtil.java;org/apache/
cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1198)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callGetResult(Abs
tractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):228)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAro
und7(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k)
:115)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHt
tpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1240)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.runWebTest(AbstractWebT
estCase.java:308)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.runGenericTest(Abstract
WebTestCase.java:258)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.jav
a:133)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.j
ava:223)

For additional commands, e-mail:

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If
you have received this e-mail in error you must not copy, distribute or take
any action in reliance on it. Please notify the sender by e-mail or
telephone.
We utilise an anti-virus system and therefore any files sent via e-mail will
have been checked for known viruses. You are however advised to run your own
virus check before opening any attachments received as we will not in any
event accept any liability whatsoever once an e-mail and/or any attachment
is received. Any views expressed by an individual within this e-mail do not
necessarily reflect the views of Systems Union Group plc or any of its
subsidiary companies.