From "Sulistyoningsih, Margaretha" <Margaretha.Sulistyoning...@telekom.de>
Subject AW: FileUpload with Cactus
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:38:09 GMT
Hello,

I also need to send wav file from one servlet to other servlet.
Anyone has a sample code?

regards,
-Margaretha-

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@octo.com]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 24. September 2002 10:53
An: 'Cactus Users List'
Betreff: RE: FileUpload with Cactus

Hi Friedli,

There is a FAQ entry for this:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq7

We also have the following task in our todo list
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/todo.html):

"
Help Cactus users test multipart/form-data. At least explain how to do
it. Some idea: use cos.jar (from http://www.servlets.com/cos/index.html)
to read multipart/form-data on the server side. Now we still need to
provide a mechanism to easily send multipart/form-data on the Cactus
client side. The best solution would be to use HttpClient but we need to
check if it has this feature or if it can be added. Submitted by Gunnar
Ole Skogen.
"

Hope it helps
-Vincent