From "Reeves, Paul" <paul.ree...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: Cactus wth cocoon help.
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:02:07 GMT
Hi all,

We're just starting to think about using Cactus for our server side
incontainer testing of EJBs etc.
My initial questions is, has anyone got an Ant task for automatically
running the tests with the JBoss
application server? I know that its on the 'ToDo' list on the Cactus website

Cheers,
Paul

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.