From Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: 1.5dev failure - CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:34:33 GMT
Further followup: I replaced the version of HttpClient that the nightly
build contained with the one from the 1.4.1b1 release that I had handy
and all is now well.  So it seems that a bug has been introduced in
HttpClient, and recent messages on the commons-dev list seem to indicate
this as well.

I don't have time to provide any further details on this issue, though,
so I apologize.  But hopefully this will at least save some folks some pain.

	Erik