From Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: 1.5dev failure - CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:09:14 GMT
Yes, I'm using the full nightly build of Cactus, including the
httpclient that comes with it.

As for reproducing the bug without StrutsTestCase - I'd love to but its
simply not within my schedule to fiddle with this too much at the moment.

I did try to turning on debugging by configuring the log4j.properties
file, but I did not get a cactus_client.log file generated (that I could
find).  Am I missing some steps in enabling debug mode?  How do I go
about doing this?

	Erik