From Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject 1.5dev failure - CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:04:14 GMT
I upgraded last week to a nightly build of Cactus 1.5dev that had the
FormAuthentication in it.  This problem, however, is not
FormAuthentication related as I've switched back to using BASIC.  This
does not happen on every test, only on this one.  This particular form
is submitting several fields, and StrutsTestCase is being used which I
believe only uses GET.  Could that be the problem?  Too many parameters
for GET?

Thanks,
	Erik

     [junit] Testcase:
testSaveContactInfo(edu.darden.alumni.contactinfo.ContactI
nfoTest):       Caused an ERROR
     [junit] CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
     [junit] java.io.IOException: CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
     [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.ChunkedInputStream.nextChunk(Ch
unkedInputStream.java:151)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.ChunkedInputStream.read(Chunked
InputStream.java:134)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.ChunkedInputStream.read(Chunked
InputStream.java:144)
     [junit]     at
java.io.InputStreamReader.fill(InputStreamReader.java:168)
     [junit]     at
java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:244)
     [junit]     at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:134)
     [junit]     at java.io.BufferedReader.read1(BufferedReader.java:182)
     [junit]     at java.io.BufferedReader.read(BufferedReader.java:256)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.util.IoUtil.getText$ajcPostAround4(IoUtil.j
ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):92)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.util.IoUtil.getText(IoUtil.java;org/apache/
cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1198)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callGetResult(Abs
tractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):228)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAro
und7(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k)
:115)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHt
tpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1240)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.runWebTest(AbstractWebT
estCase.java:308)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.runGenericTest(Abstract
WebTestCase.java:258)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.jav
a:133)
     [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.j
ava:223)