From "Wagle, Shriniwas" <swa...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: Why can't I see JSESSIONID cookie in the WebResponse?
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:00:21 GMT

Actually the sessions are being created.  I can see that using Dynamo
Administration.
Now I still don't understand why during the regular operation of the browser
I can
see session invalidation messages.  I put an object in the session that
implements HttpSessionBindingListener and I can see a message when a session
is invalidated.

But if I run the test cases, for which I'm using junit.textui.TestRunner,
why do I not
see these same invalidation messages?

Moreover I don't get any cookie back including JSESSIONID, in the endXXX ()
method when
I invoke WebResponse.getCookies ().

Still don't know how to deal with HttpSession.isNew() and nor why I can't
see server side logs.

I'm probably just going to call this whole thing off.

- Shriniwas Wagle