From Slava Imeshev <imes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multi Step Tests - Better HttpUnit Integration
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:28:35 GMT
Steve,

You may want to look at
http://gsbase.sourceforge.net/#testing
that offers OrderedTestSuite class. The class
allows to set a particular order of test
execution.

Basically this page:
http://www.junit.org/news/extension/index.htm
is good. For example, I found there a JUnit
extension that allows to set up database state
for a test case, which is used with cactus
makes testing Entity EJBs really neat.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Slava Imeshev