From Margaretha Sulistyoningsih <ritha...@yahoo.com>
Subject java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError--sending file from servlet to other servlet
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:52:42 GMT
Hello,
I ve tried to use the code as written in:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq7
to send file from one servlet to other servlet like
what Vincent sugested.

But I have this error while running my program:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.

My program looks like this:

WebRequest theRequest=new WebRequest();
beginUpload(theRequest);

NVPair[] hdrs = new NVPair[1];

public void beginUpload(WebRequest theRequest)
{
      NVPair[] opts = { new NVPair("option",
"myoption") };
      NVPair[] file = { new NVPair("wavFile",
"D://VPTS//VPTemplateSystem//test1.wav") };
      try {
        byte[] data = Codecs.mpFormDataEncode(opts,
file, hdrs);
        InputStream i = new
ByteArrayInputStream(data);
        theRequest.setUserData(i);
        theRequest.setContentType(hdrs[0].getValue());
        i.close();
      } catch (IOException e) {
          System.out.println("Error Building
Multipart");
    }
}

Hope you guys can help me, it s urgent. Thank s a lot,

-Margaretha-