From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading to Cactus 1.4.1 and StrutTestCase 1.9
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:37:39 GMT
Hi Matt,

As the stack trace says, that's definitely an HttpClient issue. Can you
raise that issue on the jakarta commons mailing list?

Thanks for your help!
-Vincent

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:26
> 0)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:2
> 55)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientConnectionHelper.dispatch24_connect(H
> ttpClientConnectionHelper.jav
> a;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):164)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientConnectionHelper.around24_connect(Htt
> pClientConnectionHelper.java;
> org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1236)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientConnectionHelper.connect(HttpClientCo
> nnectionHelper.java;org/apach
> e/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):106)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractHttpClie
> nt.java;org/apache/cactus/uti
> l/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):186)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.dispatch2_doTest(AbstractHtt
> pClient.java;org/apache/cactu
> s/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):109)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.around2_doTest(AbstractHttpC
> lient.java;org/apache/cactus/
> util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1236)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.ja
> va;org/apache/cactus/util/log
> /LogAspect.aj(1k):104)
>     [junit]     at

org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractWebTestCase
> .java:260)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:133)
>     [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:195)

StrutsTestCase.