From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Disabling Log Messages
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:14:16 GMT

I'm
> obviously just not configuring the right category, but the right
category
> should be org.apache.commons.httpclient (shouldn't it?).

It should, but it isn't... They is a feature request to move it to that
name. ATM it is named "httpclient" (it is a special category that they
use for logging wire information).

FYI, here's Cactus default log configuration:

# Don't show debug logs for HttpClient
log4j.category.org.apache.commons.httpclient = WARN, cactus
log4j.additivity.org.apache.commons.httpclient=false
log4j.category.httpclient = WARN, cactus
log4j.additivity.httpclient=false

-Vincent