From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading to Cactus 1.4.1 and StrutTestCase 1.9
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:50:19 GMT
Hi Matt,

Nothing has changed in Cactus in this area (not that I can recall). Do
you have at least one pure Cactus test running fine with
"cactus.contextURL = http://localhost/myApp" ? If so, it will probably
mean that the problem comes from StrutsTestCase.

-Vincent

testURL="http://localhost:80/${webapp.name}/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Ser