From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: 1.5dev failure - CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:50:19 GMT
Thanks Erik for posting back. That's very useful!

-Vincent

This
> > does not happen on every test, only on this one.  This particular
form
> > is submitting several fields, and StrutsTestCase is being used which
> > believe only uses GET.  Could that be the problem?  Too many
parameters
> > for GET?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >     Erik
> >

> >     [junit] Testcase:
> > testSaveContactInfo(edu.darden.alumni.contactinfo.ContactI
> > nfoTest):       Caused an ERROR
> >     [junit] CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
> >     [junit] java.io.IOException: CRLF expected at end of chunk:
-1/-1
> >     [junit]     at
> > org.apache.commons.httpclient.ChunkedInputStream.nextChunk(Ch
> > unkedInputStream.java:151)
> >     [junit]     at
> > org.apache.commons.httpclient.ChunkedInputStream.read(Chunked
> > InputStream.java:134)
> >     [junit]     at
> > org.apache.commons.httpclient.ChunkedInputStream.read(Chunked
> > InputStream.java:144)
> >     [junit]     at
> > java.io.InputStreamReader.fill(InputStreamReader.java:168)
> >     [junit]     at
> > java.io.InputStreamReader.read(InputStreamReader.java:244)
> >     [junit]     at
java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:134)
> >     [junit]     at
java.io.BufferedReader.read1(BufferedReader.java:182)
> >     [junit]     at
java.io.BufferedReader.read(BufferedReader.java:256)
> >     [junit]     at
> > org.apache.cactus.util.IoUtil.getText$ajcPostAround4(IoUtil.j
> > ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):92)
> >     [junit]     at
> > org.apache.cactus.util.IoUtil.getText(IoUtil.java;org/apache/
> > cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1198)
> >     [junit]     at
> > org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callGetResult(Abs

tractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):228)
> >     [junit]     at
> > org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAro

und7(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k)