From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Cactus security checking
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:32:53 GMT
Actually I believe that Cactus nightly builds are as stable as the
official releases (or very near), as everything is checked in Cactus
build process and any problem fails the build (even including coding
conventions!) and does not generate a nightly distribution. Of course,
there are always tests to add ... :-)

-Vincent