From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: 1.5dev failure - CRLF expected at end of chunk: -1/-1
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:35:19 GMT
Erik,

Are you using the commons-httpclient that is built with the nightly
build? Maybe httpclient from CVS HEAD has introduced some bug? What is
strange is that the bug is not picked up by Cactus test suite. What
would be real nice is if you could reproduce the bug (without using
StrutsTestCase), then I could commit it as new test case.

Or if you could simply turn on cactus debugging, run only that test and
send me the log so that I can try to figure out what's happening.

Thanks
-Vincent

java.io.BufferedReader.fill(BufferedReader.java:134)
>      [junit]     at
java.io.BufferedReader.read1(BufferedReader.java:182)
>      [junit]     at
java.io.BufferedReader.read(BufferedReader.java:256)
>      [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.util.IoUtil.getText$ajcPostAround4(IoUtil.j
> ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):92)
>      [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.util.IoUtil.getText(IoUtil.java;org/apache/
> cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1198)
>      [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callGetResult(Abs
> tractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):228)
>      [junit]     at
> org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAro

und7(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k)