From "Matt Raible" <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject RE: Upgrading to Cactus 1.4.1 and StrutTestCase 1.9
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:53:19 GMT
If I remove :80 from my cactus.properties file, I get the following
error:

    [junit] Testcase: testCreate took 0.2 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] port out of range:-1
    [junit] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: port out of range:-1
    [junit]     at
java.net.InetSocketAddress.<init>(InetSocketAddress.java:103)
    [junit]     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:119)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:26
0)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:2
55)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientConnectionHelper.dispatch24_connect(H
ttpClientConnectionHelper.jav
a;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):164)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientConnectionHelper.around24_connect(Htt
pClientConnectionHelper.java;
org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1236)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientConnectionHelper.connect(HttpClientCo
nnectionHelper.java;org/apach
e/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):106)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractHttpClie
nt.java;org/apache/cactus/uti
l/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):186)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.dispatch2_doTest(AbstractHtt
pClient.java;org/apache/cactu
s/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):109)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.around2_doTest(AbstractHttpC
lient.java;org/apache/cactus/
util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1236)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.ja
va;org/apache/cactus/util/log
/LogAspect.aj(1k):104)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractWebTestCase
.java:260)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:133)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:195)