From "Nicholas Lesiecki" <n...@eblox.com>
Subject RE: [junit] What am I doing wrong?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:48:10 GMT
Looks Like your test case cannot be instantiated. :) Seriously, watch the
logs and see if any class or static initialization has failed. this can
often happen in cactus test cases when some code that depends on serverside
resources runs client side and fails. Look over the docs and pay attention
to where each method executes. The constructor, for instance, runs in both
locations, and so is a bad place to put things like EJB local interfaces.

cheers,

Nick