From "Kumar_maniranjan" <Kumar_maniran...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Missing service name parameter [Cactus_Service]
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:26:37 GMT
But the problem is still there.

regards,
Maniranjan Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@octo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 12:29 PM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Missing service name parameter [Cactus_Service]

Hi Kumar,

See my answer in the other email.

Thanks
-Vincent

http://localhost:${test.port}/test/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_
TE
> ST
> "
>             startTarget="start.weblogic.61"
>             stopTarget="stop.weblogic.61"
>             testTarget="test"/>
>
> about testTarget element, API specifications for runservertests custom
ant
> task states:
> "Call the test target. This target is supposed to start the test,
usually
> by
> running the junit Ant task"
> Me too is exploring the way runservertests handles the testTarget
element
> and invokes junit tests.

Below is
> the server log.
>
> waiting fo a fast reply,
> Maniranjan Kumar
>

> <Aug 2, 2001 11:21:23 AM IST> <Error> <HTTP>
> <[WebAppServletContext(597769,application
> ,/application)] Servlet failed with ServletException
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing service name parameter
> [Cactus_Service]
> in HTTP request. Received query string is [null].
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.getServiceName(Abstra

ctTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):185)
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.dispatch79_handleRequ

est(AbstractTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.jav
a(
> 1k
> ):11
> 6)
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.around79_handleReques

t(AbstractTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(
1k
> ):
> 1147
> )
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestController.handleRequest(Abstrac

tTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):101)
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.dispatch88_doPost(Serv

letTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):132
)
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.around88_doPost(Servle

tTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1147)
>         at
> org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedi
> rector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):118)
>         at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>         at
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubIm
> pl.java:265)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:21)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.ja
> va:27)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppSe
> rvletContext.java:2464)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestIm
> pl.java:2039)
>         at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)