From "Alexander Lepekhine" <pa...@mail.ru>
Subject Can we use existing servlet
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:21:07 GMT
Hi all! Inspite of explanations how it works and a lot of examples I dont quite
understand can I use existing servlet for testing? I can test business logic
and now I want to test presentation. I have one "MainServlet" which is request
controller. Testing it with different request parameters will be enough for me.
This servlet already exists in application and is properly configured.
Can I use it instead of creating new instance and how can I do it?
Or I must create new instance for it and configure it again in a test case? I
know servlet address:
http://localhost:8080/uniref/MainServlet
Is it enough?
Thanks in advance.