From "Александр Лепехин" <pa...@mail.ru>
Subject ClassCastException at ServletTestCase
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:28:43 GMT
Hi all! I successfuly used JspTestCase subclasses for testing EJB local
interfaces until the need of request parameters setting. I could not set them
properly. So I decided to try ServletTestCase, may be it will serv better. When
I changed JspTestCase to ServletTestCase in all my test cases, recompile and
redeploy all, all my tests fails with ClassCastException. Here is a piece of
output:
Testsuite: com.fors.uniref.client.tests.AllTests
Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 6, Time elapsed: 29,33 sec

Testcase:
testCreateCategory(com.fors.uniref.client.tests.business.ejb.CategoryLocalHomeTest):Caused
an ERROR
com.fors.uniref.client.tests.business.ejb.CategoryLocalHomeTest
java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.fors.uniref.client.tests.business.ejb.CategoryLocalHomeTest
	at
org.apache.cactus.server.JspTestCaller.setTestCaseFields(JspTestCaller.java:92)
	at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractTestCaller.doTest(AbstractTestCaller.java:145)

I have a suspiction that there must be ServletTestCaller instead of
JspTestCaller. Could anybody tell me if you successfuly have set request
parameters in JspTestCase and if you successfuly used ServletTestCase? In this
case I will try harder.
Thank you in advance.
Yours Alexander.