From Deepak Shah <Ds...@ivega.com>
Subject Sample Servlet for Cactus
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 09:38:22 GMT
Hello Everybody,

I am new to Cactus ( started today morning) and trying to compile/build the
sample-cactus web application.
So far the experience is not good, I got compilation errors in sample code
(org.apache.cactus.unit.TestAll tried to import itself), also there were
some problems in ant scripts.

After monkeying with the ant scripts I could build  the cactus-sample.war,
but the web.xml file is almost empty. So that also needs to be done :-(

Did anybody else experienced the similar with sample programs?

Regards,
Deepak