From John.Clap...@scisys.co.uk
Subject Re: EJB testing problem.
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:31:11 GMT

Hi,

I had a similar problem here, although on Weblogic 6.1 with SP 1.

I also read that in 6.1 the ejb-local-ref tag in web.xml isn't supported -
you'll see an appropriate exception in the console during startup if this is the
case.

The solution we found was to put the Servlet into the same EAR file as the bean.
The names then resolved themselves without the need for the ejb-local-ref tag.

Hope this helps.

cheers
     John

"Maxim Schelest" <Maxim.Schelest@loyaltypartner.com> on 08/26/2002 01:31:23 PM