From Shane Duan <sd...@borland.com>
Subject Re: Final Release of Cactus 1.4
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:56:24 GMT
Sorry I have no idea how I missed your post.  I just did a search and
found it.  Thanks.

Shane

--
Disclaimer:  I join all the news groups out of my own interest.  All opinions expressed here
are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.

Borland -- Enabling the digital world where our customers have the freedom of choice to develop,
deploy, and integrate applications across the enterprise and  the Internet. http://www.borland.com

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named
herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.