From Shane Duan <sd...@borland.com>
Subject Re: Final Release of Cactus 1.4
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 21:50:01 GMT
Sorry I meant the log properties file request I posted earlier, i.e.,
allowing the same properties file on the client and server side.  The
properties file can have two different properties for server log and
client log.

Shane Duan wrote:

> The log file I posted earlier?
> Vincent Massol wrote:
>> Hi Cactusers,
>> We plan to release the final version of Cactus 1.4 this coming week end
>> as there wasn't any serious bug.
>> On the todo list is the inclusing of David's patch to make Cactus work
>> again on JDK 1.4 and that should be about it.
>> If there is anything I am missing, please tell me before the week end
>> ... :-)
>> Thanks
>> -Vincent
>> --
>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>> <mailto:cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>

Disclaimer:  I join all the news groups out of my own interest.  All opinions expressed here
are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.

Borland -- Enabling the digital world where our customers have the freedom of choice to develop,
deploy, and integrate applications across the enterprise and  the Internet. http://www.borland.com

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named
herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.