From Gustavo Hexsel <GHex...@mercador.com>
Subject RE: RE : CMR testing
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:14:54 GMT
	Then you mean to use reflection inside a generic session bean to
wrap the test calls? Or to make a different entity to each test case? In the
last case, I hope you mean to use a code generator, because it´s a lot of
work to write bean, home, remote, ejb and proprietary files for each test

	Any other ideas?

	[]s Quartz

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Mattox [mailto:michael@idtect.com]
Sent: quinta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2002 04:09
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE : CMR testing

We just started discussing this, and it's interesting because you arrive
at the same conclusions but by a different path.  In other words, you've
given another reason why we need this feature.  The idea is to have an
EJBRedirector that will test your entities, much like the servlet
redirector tests session beans.  This would improve the design by
removing the servlet from the picture when testing entities.

We're hoping someone will volunteer to do it.  If not I'm considering
it.  I'm currently evaluating EJB Entity beans vs. JDO for a new project
and I am not sure I'll be using entity beans (so far I prefer JDO).