From Lesiecki Nicholas <ndlesie...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem with JspTestCase for custom body tags.
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:40:42 GMT
There may be an issue with the use patterns suggested in the documentation
on testing custom tags:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_testcase_jsp.html#using_body_content

The issue is described in the following report made by a reader of Java
Tools for Extreme Programming, and seems to apply to Weblogic (though other
servers may be affected):

http://java-tools.eblox.com/index.php?JspTestCase%20for%20custom%20body%20tags.

I'll try to either edit the documentation or post a FAQ entry sometime in
the next few weeks, but I thought I'd alert users now rather than later.

Nick Lesiecki