From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Must I run the Cactus unit test ? (Newbie alert)
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:23:27 GMT
Hi,

Deciding when to run Cactus is up to your development process. However,
one of the big feature of Cactus is its ability to run the tests in an
automated fashion. I've always found it very useful (actually, even
downright crucial!) to run the tests as part of the build. That said, if
your tests are taking long you may want to make it optional to run them
on development machines but triggering them during nightly builds for
example.

Hope it helps
-Vincent