From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: RE : CMR testing
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:25:26 GMT

Yes. Exactly in the same way as it is currently done with Servlets,
Taglib and Filters.

> Or to make a different entity to each test case?

No.

> In
> the
> last case, I hope you mean to use a code generator, because it´s a lot
of
> work to write bean, home, remote, ejb and proprietary files for each
test
> case.

Agreed. There will be only one EJB and it will be generic and provided
in the cactus jar. You would only have to define it in your ejb-jar once
(in the same way you define the cactus rediretor servlet in your
web.xml).

> 	Any other ideas?

Not at the moment ... :-)

Only one: Cactus will need to provide several EJB redirectors: one for
Session Bean, one for Entity Bean and one for MDB. This is needed to
offer a valid EJBContext. I hope we don't also need per bean type (like
SLSB, SFSB, CMP EB, BMP EB, etc).

Thanks
-Vincent