From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP] cactus-sample-servlet builds
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:47:03 GMT

It is! Actually it is my fault. I have refused your emails because I
thought you had also subscribed as I received them twice in my cactus
inbox folder: once for approval and once just fine. I just realized that
it is my email client rules that has copied the mail addresses to
Alexandria-dev to my cactus folder ... argh! Sorry Stefan. I won't do it
again ... :-)

>      [java]     [junit] Testcase: testLongProcess took 0,294 sec
>      [java]     [junit] 	Caused an ERROR
>      [java]     [junit] javax/net/SocketFactory
>      [java]     [junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> javax/net/SocketFactory

oh. I think I know where it is coming from. It must come from
commons-httpclient. They were not depending on JSSE before but they must
have introduced recently (during the past 2 days) a dependency on it
somehow. Cactus does not use JSSE and I believe Tomcat neither (at least
it is not mandatory).

I'll forward this email to commons-dev.

Thanks
-Vincent