From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Problems setting classpath
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:27:46 GMT
Hi Amabelle,

This means several things :

1/ That you haven't really read the message of the exception which I
have tried to make as auto-explainable as possible. How could it be more
clear ? :-) If you have some idea, please submit a patch !

2/ That you also haven't really read the Cactus configuration doc before
starting as the concept of cactus configuration is clearly explained
there. Please see the documentation that is bundled with the version of
Cactus that you have downloaded. If something is not clear in the doc, I
would be happy to improve it with your suggestions.

Can you tell us what you don't understand as I don't know how to explain
it better than the message of the exception ... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.client.ClientConfigurationChecker.checkCactusPropertie
s(
> Cl
> ientConfigurationChecker.java:80) 	at
> org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:328)
>
> Anyone knows what's the problem here?
>

> Thanks for your help.
>
> Amabelle Binuya
>

> DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments to it (the
"Communication") is
> confidential and is for the use only of the intended recipient. The
> Communication may contain copyright material of Australia and New
Zealand
> Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522 ("ANZ"), of any of its
related
> entities or of third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of
the
> Communication, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
> delete
> the Communication, and do not read, copy, print, retransmit, store or
act
> in
> reliance on the Communication. Any views expressed in the
Communication