From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Can not find request dispatcher
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:34:04 GMT
Hi Alexander,

As you are not using an absolute URI (i.e. you're not using
"/errorpage.jsp"), it means that your jsp location will be relative to
the request. In addition, if you have used the setURL() method in
beginXXX(), Cactus will use that to compute the absolute path where to
look for errorpage.jsp.

A good way to know what Cactus is actually looking for is to turn cactus
logging on. You will then be able to see the following in the logs:

Computed full path : [xxxxx]

I highly recommend to use absolute URL whenever possible.

-Vincent