From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: need some help
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 07:25:37 GMT
Hi Asit,

Please make sure to read the Getting started guide in the doc, which
tells you what you need to put in your classpath.

In the current case, you're missing aspectjrt.jar in your client side
classpath.

Cheers,

-Vincent

-----Original Message-----
From: Asit Kumar Padhi [mailto:asitkumar.padhi@wipro.com]
Sent: 06 August 2002 14:03
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: need some help

I am a new user for Cactus.I have downloaded the Cactus1.4b1 and
installed tomcat4.0.4.

I am able to build the samples given in Cactus through the Ant Script.

But when I am trying to run the SampleTestServlet Testcase from the
command line I am getting this Exception.

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception in constructor:
testReadServletOutputStream (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/aspectj/lang/Signature

 at org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.<init>(AbstractTestCase.java:124)

 at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebTestCase.<init>(AbstractWebTestCase.java:86
)

 at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.<init>(ServletTestCase.java:119)

 at org.apache.cactus.sample.TestSampleServlet.<init>(Unknown Source)

 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)

 at org.apache.cactus.sample.TestSampleServlet.suite(Unknown Source)

 at junit.runner.BaseTestRunner.getTest(BaseTestRunner.java:53)

 at org.apache.cactus.sample.TestSampleServlet.main(Unknown Source)

)

Can anybody help me where exactly the problem is.

Thanks in advance.

Asit