From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: need some help
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 07:25:37 GMT
Hi Sathiyamurthy,

Thanks for your help. However, what you say is not correct here ... :-)

First, the stack trace clearly shows that Asit is missing aspectjrt.jar
from his client side classpath. Then, cactus.properties is *not* a must
on the server side. Actually it is not even used by the Cactus server
side ... :-)

Thanks. Please continue to help us support Cactus users!

-Vincent

-----Original Message-----
From: Sathiyamurthy_Ramachandran@i2.com
[mailto:Sathiyamurthy_Ramachandran@i2.com]
Sent: 06 August 2002 15:03
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: need some help

Hi Asit

Its a Must in Server Classpath . Anyhow if its in Client classpath
also... it doesnt matter

"Asit Kumar Padhi" <asitkumar.padhi@wipro.com>
08/06/2002 07:21 PM
Please respond to "Cactus Users List"

        To:        "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:

u mean in the client path or on the server side.

If its in the client path,i have put that in the classpath.

Asit