From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Cactus 1.4.1 release - Anything else?
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:18:19 GMT
Murphy has decided to hunt me today ... :)

One more bug fix for Cactus 1.4.1:

      <action dev="VMA" type="add" due-to="Hirsch Richard"
due-to-email="richard.hirsch@siemens.com">
        Added a sample (and thus a test for Cactus) for HttpUnit
integration
        as part of the Cactus sample.
      </action>
      <action dev="VMA" type="fix" due-to="Hirsch Richard"
due-to-email="richard.hirsch@siemens.com">
        Fixed bug in new HttpClient wrapper in Cactus with regards to
the
        headers returned in the HTTP response (they were offset by one
and
        the status line was not returned as a header).
      </action>

-Vincent

It
> > > other