From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: EJB testing problem.
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:16:46 GMT
Hi Maxim,

You're not supposed to call your test through the browser with the URL
you've mentionned. All Cactus tests are Junit tests and as such *MUST*
be run through a Junit Test Runner. Please read
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/howto_runner.html

BTW, the reason nothing happens is because you're using the internal
RUN_TEST redirector service which is meant to do nothing (it is simply
used to verify the servlet redirector is working properly - which is
apparently true in your case as nothing happens - the expected
behaviour).

Cheers,
-Vincent

PS: I'm also using WL 6.1 (SP2 and 3) and I'm successfully doing what
you describe.

e=RUN_TEST&suite=com.TestMyBean".
According to the logs the servlet was invoked, it extracted the request
parameters (class name and service name) and that's all. It does
nothing. It returns nothing and my classes are not invoked at all!
I'm using Cactus 1.4 for j2ee 1.3.

Best regards,
Maxim.